Recession? That’s The Plan – [Brief]
This isn’t an economic cycle. It’s an attack.
But the U.S. doesn’t have to suffer a disaster. An inspired victory sounds better to me.
The most common question I get…
Do I think we’re going into a recession?
I’ll try to be concise.
(If you’re into this stuff, I have a longer, more detailed version under a similar title.)
The Short Answer: Of Course
If we have two consecutive negative quarters of growth, then we’re in a recession.
So, yes, we’re in a recession.
But this won’t be a recession like anything you’ve ever seen.
It has promoters…
- The Chinese Communist Party
- The World Economic Forum
- Investors, like Black Rock, George Soros, and Bill Gates
How To Create A Recession
Usually, recessions begin when consumers don’t want to buy things.
But U.S. consumers love to buy things.
What if you tried to create a recession by eliminating (not the desire) but the ability to buy.
Would that work?
Maybe you could cause a recession, if you attacked…
- Energy – Kill it, in the name of climate change.
- Food – Stop meat production. End all fertilizers.
- Water – Dump it in the ocean.
- Transportation – Ban the automobile. Eliminate the ability to buy one.
- Money – Debase the currency. Spend trillions of dollars on nothing.
- Economy – Raise taxes and interest rates while all costs are going up
- Communication – Silence troublemakers.
- Education – Keep children out of schools. Lower their test scores. Teach Marxism and deviant behavior.
- Religion – Regulate church and synagogue services.
- Medical Care – Cause a pandemic. Then restrict hospitals and doctors because of a “pandemic.”
- Personal Protection – Kill it. Ban police. Restrict firearms. Arrest victims. Release criminals.
- National Defense – Reduce the head count. Expel servicemen for “vaccine” non-compliance. Create race and gender issues.
- State and Local Resources – Bury troublemakers under millions and millions of illegal immigrants.
If you could ever do those things, I’ll bet you could get people to stop buying.
You wouldn’t just have a business slowdown.
You just might get a recession.
See that last list?
Don’t do that.
That’s all I have to say.
You’re welcome. -TD