On TILT [Brief]: Agriculture
Farmers don’t appreciate struggling under huge price increases. They had never seriously considered raising crops without any fertilizer. Don’t worry, Farmers. Your government has special plans for you.
Situation: Farming Is A Tough Business
- Farmers pay for most annual costs, up front.
- Time is not negotiable, when dealing with crops and animals.
- If you do everything exactly right, you could still lose money.
Situation: Huge Cost Increases
- Fuel has doubled
- Fertilizer prices nearly quadrupled
- Inflation is at a 40-year high
Situation: No Fertilizer = Low Yields
- Feds raised duties on all fertilizer, including from international “friendlies.”
- International shipping is at a standstill.
- Individual States have increased restrictions against manure and fertilizer.
- Union Pacific Railroad refuses CF Industries’ fertilizer shipments.
Situation: Three Aggressive Buyers Are Taking Out U.S. Farmers
- Bill Gates is mysteriously the largest farmer in the U.S.
- Chinese Communist Party
- Also, California offers to buy out farmers.
- Farmers can expect high costs and low yields.
- Americans can expect to hear about evil farmers and high food costs.
- Investors expect to purchase farm land, well, dirt cheap.
- Projects currently in place are looking to replace beef with fake meat.
- The insect thing is real. Yum.
- Other plans are in the works, to see if Man really is smarter than God.
There is a worldwide push to drive farmers out of business. I don’t know how you sell farming equipment to people who are losing their farms.
I’m sure the very rich plan to use a lot of automation, some day.
Meanwhile, Americans who enjoy eating might want to wake up and stop this nightmare.